Dinesh D’Souza is cofounder and director of the Y God Institute. Formerly he was a White House policy analyst and fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and the Hoover Institution at Stanford University. The author of several best-selling books, including Illiberal Education, What’s So Great About America, and What’s So Great About Christianity, he lives in Rancho Santa Fe, California, with his wife Dixie and their daughter Danielle.
Is Death the End? Or, as bestselling author Dinesh D’Souza argues, do the latest discoveries in physics and neuroscience, the most convincing philosophical deductions, and the most likely conclusions from anthropology and biology lend increasing credibility to the prospect of life after death?
Life After Death: The Evidence presents a reasoned, scientifically based case that life after death is more than possible, it is highly
probable. Indeed it has far more evidence on its side than atheistic arguments about death marking our complete and utter extinction. In a stunning tour de force, D’Souza reveals:
- How modern science lays the groundwork for a science-based belief in life after death
- The distinctions between mind and brain—and why it is perfectly reasonable to assume that your immaterial consciousness can survive the dissolution of your material body
- The great atheist philosopher who provided one of the most ingenious proofs for the likelihood of an afterlife
- How the theory of evolution, far from undercutting the idea of life after death, supports it
- The evidence of Near Death Experiences—what it tells us, what it doesn’t
- Why the Christian view of the afterlife is the most compelling and best suits the evidence
- What the probability of life after death means for our lives before death
Provocative, and combining a mastery of the arguments from philosophy, physics, and biology with an incisive analysis of how the world’s major religions have viewed the afterlife, D’Souza shows why we can expect that what Shakespeare called the “undiscovered country” will be discovered by us all.